Our team’s expertise, along with constant research and development, has allowed us to provide innovative solutions for digital payments. We provide solutions with a high level of security, authentication, and integration, that are designed to handle large volumes of information with excellent reliability. Additionally, we also provide competitive BPO services that comply with quality standards required by the industry. We are proud to manage our company with the highest standards of quality available in the market.We have the international quality certifications, CMMI Level 5 and ISO 9001 in its 2015 version. These apply to the production, administrative and commercialization processes of our software products and services. We seek to improve continuously as we are committed to excellence nationally and across borders.
“Transforming digital payments and financial services”
● Satisfy our clients by providing solutions and services with digital payments that are safe, reliable, and highly available.
● Provide customer support with a team with high expertise.
● Constantly seek technological innovation in our products and the continuous improvement of our processes.
● Comply with regulations and required standards.
● Pursue Excellence: We seek to achieve the extraordinary and provide excellent results.
● Innovate: We look for new ways to complete our tasks, and we do not settle for the status quo.
● Transparency: We openly express our ideas without the fear of being wrong. We believe honesty and trust lead to progress.
● Commitment: We make sure we achieve our established goals.
INFORMATION SECURITY GENERAL POLICY
- Develop products and services in accordance with the regulations and standards of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) related to the legal area, contractual and our lineaments.
- Ensure that this policy is compatible and aligned to the vision and mission of Novatronic.
- Ensure that the controls implemented are consistent with the structure of the information technology and information security risks (IS) of Novatronic.
In order to implement the Information Security Management System (ISMS), the following commitments must be considered:
- Implement the ISMS model taking into account the risk assessments, as well as the legal, technical and economic considerations of Novatronic.
- Implement Policies, Specific Policies, Procedures, Characterizations and/or Instruction of IS oriented to the good practices for the safe handling of information at the level of processes, people and technology.
- Ensure that the inventory of assets is updated periodically and implement security controls considering the risks in cyberspace.
- Assure compliance of the permanent training and awareness programs on IS matters and demands of our clients.
- Guarantee the correct compliance of periodic audits of the security controls and the good practices related to the IS that impact the business.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY POLICY
The Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301 allows us to guarantee the following commitments in the event of a disruptive event:
- To provide a framework to establish a strategy to manage the company’s recovery from a disruptive event.
- To consider the principles of flexibility, understanding and support as part of the strategy to tackle complicated challenges.
- To promote the recovery of the company after a disruptive event and to involve the whole company for the fulfillment of its objectives through the leadership of the High Management.
- Meet the requirements set forth in ISO 22301, as well as ethical and sustainable aspects of the organization’s activities.
- Ensure proper compliance of audits in relation to Business Continuity.
- The BCMS revolves around the principle of continuous improvement.
Novatronic’s founders were Guillermo Pacheco, Jose Pacheco, and Carlos Uribe. Along with Mr. Uribe, the Pacheco brothers had the goal to create a software company that could compete globally. The three pioneers embarked on a journey that has lasted over 30 years. Jose Pacheco was Novatornic’s first General Manager, followed by Carlos Uribe in 1994, and finally, our current CEO is Guillermo Pacheco since 2010.
This project was significantly important as it was the first multisectoral network impulsed by customs. It improved the services provided, as this software allowed transactions between customs and individuals to be faster, reducing time in customs from weeks to days.
Novatronic implemented its first specialized product, the EFT Switch, in 1996. It was designed to process financial transactions. It was the first time that Peruvian technology was used with international standards for this purpose.
With the ETF Security, Falabella integrated its POS boxes and its Falabella cards to provide a unique service to its customers.
The SBS Sucave was a project designed for our client, the SBS (Superintendency of Banks Insurance). It was the first automated system to collect financial information from banks. It allowed the SBS to monitor and supervise transactions. It expedited the process of validation and exchange of information between Banks and the Superintendency.
Novatronic considers this project to be one of its significant milestones, as it addressed the integration of the entire financial system (banks and finance companies), allowing Novatronic to strengthen its position in the financial sector.
We exported specialized software in payment system networks. It was an important milestone because it was our first international sale. It allowed the bank to integrate with ATMs and point-of-sale terminals in Colombia.
2001 - Incursion in the TELCO sector:
We implemented a virtual prepaid system for Bellsouth, which complemented and later replaced the traditional card system. Our technological solution made it possible for Bellsouth to attend their customers through ATMs, sales points, and small independent businesses.
It was Novatronics’s breakthrough in the telecommunications sector.
We implemented a virtual prepaid system, integrated TIM’s core systems, and activated and replaced online services. We expanded the telephone collection system for post-payment by integrating them with banks. This technological solution allowed telco customers to have more attention points by using all of the bank’s channels.
Banesco, one of the largest banks in the Venezuelan banking system, implemented our virtual prepayment and online collection solution.
In 2009, we provided the Peruvian Central Reserve Bank with the first security system that supported banking standards (based in DES/3DES) and Internet security standards (RSA). This solution allowed the bank to provide the new Real Time Gross Settlement service, which assured security between interbank transactions.
The Gateway called SIX/LBTR was implemented, allowing financial institutions to easily integrate with the BCRP (Peruvian Central Reserve Bank) network.